Monday, November 29, 2010

Motivational Monday #27 - The Diamond Tiara

This year I decided to spend less time running around and more time with my family.  The quickest way to free up some time was to buy the gifts I liked online. So that is what I did.

There is something fantastic about clicking a button and knowing I marked a "to-do" off my list, someone earned an income, and someone else will be pleasantly surprised.  I wish everything I did had such a lovely domino effect.

This year we are faced with an interesting economic situation.  The housing market is still depressed, job are hard to find in many areas and normal holiday extravagance is somewhat limited.

I suggest you combine the ease of shopping online with the joy of giving a practical gift.  No one really wants reindeer sweaters or electric socks. And while diamond tiaras are fabulous to look at in catalogs, I have never met a single person who wears one.

This year do practical and smart.  This year, do Prepared Binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment