Monday, March 1, 2010

Practice What You Preach

Sometimes funny things happen.

If you remember, I wrote a blog last week about my neighbor's roof.  I gave a great analogy about how we need to work on what is under the surface as much as we need to work on the surface itself.

Today I woke up to find a hole in my ceiling.  Apparently I have a leaky roof.  If that doesn't get you to sigh and giggle, I don't know what can.

I wish I had a lovely analogy to go with this leak but I don't.  I just have a great motivation to find a roofer, or at the very least a catapult to get my dear husband on the roof to fix it.  For now I just look at my ceiling and shake my head.  If I am honest I growl a little too.

Anyway, I am now off to practice what I preach.  I too will have a lovely underside to match my fabulous outside...how sad is it that I am only talking about my roof and not myself?

2 comments: