Friday, February 5, 2010

I Like Guests...And I'm All Ears

I like guests.  I like guests who come to visit and stay to chat.  I also like guests who blog.  I am hoping I will have a few guest bloggers coming up.

So now it is time for a question.  What do you want to hear about?  If you could have any topic discussed here in this little corner of the blogisphere what would you want to hear?  Come on, don't be shy. Tell me.  I want to know.  I want to hear your feedback.

Here is the scary part.  I just put myself out there.  I have asked for suggestions and one of 3 things can happen:
  1. You tell me lovely things and I can't wait to get started.
  2. You tell me I am horrible and I give you nightmares.
  3. You say nothing and I am left to wonder if anyone ever hears/reads my blog.  The intense sense of sadness overwhelms me and I cry.
I think maybe that last thing was a little TMI. (Too Much Information, for those of you who don't text...)

But I really do want to hear from you.  It would be great if you added a comment to any of the multiple places you can find me.  You can follow me on Twitter, you can become a fan on Facebook.  You can add me to your Networked Blogs page, or you can add me to Google Friend Connect.  Any way you slice it, you can reach me.

I would love to hear from you...anyone...anyone...was that crickets I heard chirping?

2 comments:

  1. I think you should get that pressure cooker and go crazy! Perfect excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. I'll let you know when the pressure cooker has been obtained. Just keep your fingers crossed that the pressure cooker fairy will come to my house and drop one off.

    ReplyDelete