Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Who Was That Masked Man?

Today just disappeared. A masked man just ran through my house, snatched my time and took off with it. I didn't get half of what I needed to do accomplished. My house is a mess, my kids are fighting, homework is not done and dinner is mac and cheese.

Who was that masked man?

In a word, life. Yep, life took off with my good intentions. It took off with my to do list and then it absconded with my progress. I am left right where I started except I am a day older an slightly more frazzled.

I am not a fan of the masked man. Just say'n.

I am guessing I am not the only person who has been a victim of the masked time thief. I bet he travels the world doing the same thing to people all over. With as many hours as he has stolen, my guess is he will live forever and never have to stop.

grrr. Have I mentioned I am not a fan?

So here is what I am going to do, I am going to start a series of quick ways to get organized. Nothing fancy, just small and simple things you can do to get and stay organized.

This is my attempt to steal my time back from the time thief. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment