Monday, April 4, 2011

Motivational Monday #39 - In the Blink of an Eye

Life sometimes feels like a long, straight, highway, with miles stretching out in front of us.  Sometimes it is a winding and curving road that never lets us catch our breath.  Then again, sometimes we find ourselves on unpaved sections, or at the edge of a cliff.

This last week has been an interesting ride of ups and downs.  For me, the road changed in an instant.

I think being prepared can be many things to many people, but to me, right now, being prepared means having a plan for those unexpected turns in the road.

In the blink of an eye my road changed from an easy Sunday drive to a crazy and bumpy dirt road.  I can not tell you how thankful I am that the preparation was in place to make that wild ride possible.

As I settle into this new stretch of road I am encouraged by the transition I just made, and ready to explore the path ahead. You never know when your journey will change in the blink of an eye...but we all know it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment