Monday, July 19, 2010

Motivational Monday #11 - Create

Sometimes the craziness of our lives puts us into a predicable rut.  We have the same routine day in and day out.  We follow the same paths and finish the same tasks.

It doesn't take long before we are bored and frustrated.

Today I challenge you to create! It does not matter if the creation is food, art, or just a new routine.  Using your creative muscle will change the way you view things and help you out of the rut you are in.

Over the weekend I designed and sewed a tote bag for carrying the odds and ends I need on a daily basis.  The process of creating the design stretched my imagination.  The finished project brought me joy, and better yet, is functional.

So flex your creativity and do something out of the norm today.  Tell me what you did, I can't wait to celebrate with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment