Friday, October 22, 2010

Frantic Friday #3 - Really?

Some days I find myself running around and getting a ton of stuff done.  Other days I don't.  When I look back at those days when I "accomplished" a lot, I have to wonder one thing...I did that intentionally?  Really?

Have you ever spent a day doing everything on your checklist, I mean absolutely everything?  How do you feel when you are done?  What do you remember of your day?  My guess is you don't remember much of your day, or much of what was even on the list.

Today I spent the day sitting on the couch with my little one watching a movie.  I got absolutely zilch accomplished in my house for almost 2 hours.  My dishes are still stacked, my laundry has not been started, and my bed was unmade.  On the flip side, I snuggled, I cuddled and I giggled.

All in all, I had a very productive day.  And if you ask me why I think that, I will respond with, "Really?"

No comments:

Post a Comment