Monday, June 14, 2010

Motivational Monday #7 - Clean Your Bathroom

I don't know anyone who craves cleaning their bathroom, but it is one of those things that just has to happen.  Let me rephrase that, it doesn't have to happen but it should happen, and often.

Before you get worried about me, I am not the toilet militia.  I am just a boring housewife who noticed a strange phenomena.  When the bathroom looks and smells clean, when the fixtures sparkle in the mirror and the counters glisten, the whole house feels cleaner.

I am all about more bang for your buck cleaning, so there you go, clean the bathrooms and be impressed by how accomplished you feel.  The other fringe benefit to having clean bathrooms is you will never be anxious when someone drops by and you realize the bathroom might be a bit scary. (Not that I ever have that problem...ahum.)

No comments:

Post a Comment