Monday, May 17, 2010

Motivational Monday #3 - We Are What We Eat

I always hated it when people told me "You are what you eat."  I have never been, nor do I ever intend to be a twinkie.  (Just in case you wondered.)  I have eaten so many weird things in my life and I haven't grown horns or turned green.  I do have to clarify that the orange color was more about the fake tan than the insane amount of carrots I consumed...

Anyway, as I age I realize they were right (darn it). If I put good stuff in, I get good stuff out.  My energy is better, my attitude is better and everything down to my hair and fingernails looks better.

So I took a look at my food storage.  OH NO!  I am doomed.  My storage is a good size quantity but I am going to feel like the creature from the blue lagoon if I eat it all.

Here is today's motivation.  Find a healthy food you can add to your emergency supplies that will give you the nutrition you seek at the same time the flavor you desire.  You can do it...I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment