Friday, January 15, 2010

Blogging

Blogging is an unusual experience.  It is somewhere between a diary and a soap box.  While it is easy to share personal ideas and thoughts it is also easy to get carried away speaking to an unknown and unseeing audience. 

I have been at this blog for over 4 months, not very long in the immortal world of blogging, but enough time to know people are listening.  I get comments from people I have not met and enjoy seeing ideas from a new perspective.  For those of you who have commented, thanks, I appreciate it.

I will be coming up on my 100th blog soon and I am startled by the things we have discussed in that time.  If you take a look at the bottom right of my blog you will see a list of topics.  You can also look for past blogs and see what you have missed. 

One again thanks for taking this journey with me. I am enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment