Monday, January 3, 2011

Motivational Monday #30 - Taking a Break - And Enjoying It

Last week was a quiet week.  I did not blog, I did not post, I did not do much of anything.  The week was all about taking a break from my life.

Did I mention it was divine?

I am a fan of organization, as if you hadn't noticed.  I am also a fan of relaxation, and by the end of the year I realized my organization had taken over my life...thus no relaxation.  This had to be remedied!

After days of non organized activities, followed by spur of the moment meals and impromptu game playing, I am ready for a little structure.  I will miss the lazy mornings and late night TV marathons, but I actually crave some structure and routine. Crazy, I know.

So as this is the beginning of the new year, it only seems fitting to ask what it is you crave in the New Year.  I am not a fan of resolutions, but I like to think about what is missing in my life and what I can do to feel whole.

This year I plan on using organization in moderation...and enjoying every minute of it. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment