Friday, August 19, 2011

Frantic Friday #26 - Finding Time

I have always wondered about this phrase..."Finding Time."  Where does one find time?  Is it under the couch cushions or behind the bed?  Does time hang out in the TV room or in front of the computer. (Ouch, I think I just winced...)

As I was recently told, we all have exactly the same amount of time...24 hours in a day.  We all spend every second of it.  Even if we are doing nothing, we are using our time.  It is not possible to lose it or find it, because it is always there, even if we are unaware of it.

So maybe what I really want to do is be aware of it. Once I am aware of it I can make conscious decisions on how to use it.  I can reclaim it from the abyss of oblivion and make it work for me.

So what would you do with time...assuming you could "find" more of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment